Huwebes, Abril 14, 2011

My OJT Experience in MERALCO


          Its amazing to be a part of the Manila Electric Company even if we were just an OJT. Its also overwelming to have trainors that treated us like family and friends. I met so many people that made me smile and laugh. We became an OJT @ MERALCO when I, myself and my friend Roselyn apply for the said position which is an OJT. At MERALCO me and Roselyn met 3 persons who are also applying like us. They are Leomar, Jeric and Lhadylyn.

My first impression about them:

►My first impression about Leomar was kind, approacheable and smart.
►About Jeric well I found him nice, talkative, joker maybe (hahahah piz tol), and
►About Lhadylyn, well she is my closest friend now but my first impression about her honestly is not so kind, not approachable and hard to be with. Well aparently it is vice versa (mas gusto ko yun Ü )....

continuation☻☻☻
          When the time comes that we will about to enter the conferrence room Mr. Joy said that he accepted all of our request and we were so lucky and happy that we wanted it so much and now we have it. Hey! we also met 3 guys from another University.

          September 15, 2010 the date when I, myself and Roselyn had our first day working as an OJT. We were asigned to a Department which is IT-US Department headed by Mr. Noel Sunga and Tsofilo if I'm not mistaken. We were surprised that me and Roselyn had to work with the 3 persons which we met at the Lopez building namely Leomar, Jeric and Lhadylyn.

Days past☻☻☻
       We became all friends, and let me tell you my one of my closest friend there is Lhadylyn. We became close when Mr. Buenaventura assigned us to print all the transmittal for deployment. At first Lhady and I is kinda awkward I think. Our trainors approach us and told us "ok lang naman mag-salita at mag kwentuhan wag lang lalakasan". We smile and approarch each other then we became close, we even open up some problems and talk of some things that are not so necessary. We became buddies and I like it so much. Di kasi sya sinungaling, mabait sya and she makes me laugh. Love my buddy Lhadylyn. Ü

This is me and my buddy lhady. Our closeness got even better when she formed a "tawagan" we call each other TOTZ.. Ewan ko ba kay totz bakit totz tawagan namin Ü 

BUDDIES

My other co-ojt's that I call my tropa are:
Roselyn
Leomar
Jeric
Giselle
Lenard
Arnold
Vergel
Micky
Jasper
Joash
Jaja

Fritz
King

Sorry guyz dun sa mga hindi ko nabanggit huh Ü


MERALCO MUSEUM, ME WITH MY SO CALLED TROPA



hindi pa tapos

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento