Martes, Abril 5, 2011

TOP 10 ABOUT MYSELF

 1st according to my friends I have an attitude. They sometimes called me “attitude!” Well I don’t like to be called as that especially if they are not my friends.

2nd I’m a moody person and I’m glad though I’m like that I still have my friends who accepts me at my worst, they are few but real and that’s all I need.

3rd I ♥ green mango, ice cream, pineapple, sour candies, or even a yogurt… (halata ba? MAASIM lol)

4th I intend to be silent if I’m not use to one’s company but crazy and loud when with friends. ( Di kasi ako plastic! ).

5th I’m a person who tries not to talk negatively about others as possible as I can… though I have the reasons… but when I’m already mad I can’t stop it.

6th I’m an ordinary girl wearing those like jeans, shorts, polo shirt, t-shirt, high heal slippers and sandals.

7th I’m not a “SHOWEE” type of person…Especially when it comes to love oopz in public J .. LOL .. I don’t want to be address as a PDA person. ( Isang tao lang talaga ako naging super sweet )

8th I have my own dream of becoming successful in my chosen career. I also want to have my own business in the future, to have my first wheel to be provided by myself, to have my own house that by future it will be called a home. A home that’s full of love and affection. I also want to give my mother and my two aunts a business of their own. I know my dream is hard to achieve but I will do my very best to fulfill it.

9th I’m not perfect but I always tell myself that I love and accept who and what I’ am. It’s just that I cannot be always that someone others wanted me to be for me to be accepted by them. It’s either you may hate me or love me.

10th I’m just a simple girl living my life the way one should.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento